Do you ever feel alone in a world filled with people? It doesn’t matter if you are a mountain man living alone in an isolated cabin or the number one “people person” in a major city, everyone can be tempted into thinking they are all alone. Jesus believed and teaches a truth that should bring hope to everyone. No longer do we have to feel alone…
“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, so that He may be with you forever, the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive because it does not see Him nor know Him. But you know Him, for He dwells with you and shall be in you. I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you” (John 14:16-18).
Meditate on this passage with me…
1. Jesus is praying for you
2. The heavenly Father will unleash the Holy Spirit on your life
3. The Holy Spirit will be with you forever
4. The Holy Spirit will help you understand “Kingdom” truth
5. You need to invite or give God permission to activate His power in your life
6. Once you have the power of God living in you, around you, and through you, you will know once and for all that you are not a spiritual orphan. You have a heavenly Father who loves you very much.
Please take the time to get to know Jesus. Read the Bible everyday (start with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and pray for heavenly wisdom and power. Once you know the Jesus found in the Scriptures… you will then know how to live your life, how to talk to others, and how to act and react in every aspect of your daily life. This kind of transformation brings about inner-peace and heavenly joy.
Thank you Jesus!